Monday, September 6, 2021

A Few of My Favorite Things

 

1. Motorcycle helmet - I own a 2021 Ninja 400 which is a motorcycle. It has now became one of my top hobbies. I love to go ride around on A1A all the time.

2. Pre-Workout from Ghost - This is a pre workout from ghost. It shows one of my other hobbies which is working out. I love to workout and this supplement keeps me awake. 

3. Star Wars Phone Holder - This is a Star Wars phone holder shaped like a character. I am a huge Star Wars nerd so I had to get this for my collection. 

4. Dolphins Hat. - This just shows that I am a Miami Dolphins fan. I have been since I was a little kid. 

5. Markers. - These are just cheap markers but I've had them for so long and they are my favorite to just doodle along with. 

6. Sneakers - I am a huge sneaker fan. I have way too many pair but I love to collect them because they show my style off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dinner and a Movie

Colors, lighting, shape, contrast and flow all came to be while working on the project “Dinner and a Movie”. My colors portray a sense of mi...