Monday, September 20, 2021

Touch Response

 

Thorn 
Digital Artwork
RGB 1920x1280
Photoshop


"We call our emotions feelings, and we care most
deeply when something “touches” us. Problems can be thorny, ticklish, sticky, or need to be
handled with kid gloves".
Pg 56


Statement: Being a digital designer, I wanted to use a medium that I am good at. I wanted the viewer to instantly feel a depth of darkness. I created the background to be empty but the thorns to have a feeling of 3D and a sharp meaning of bad emotions. As stated "Problems can be thorny, ticklish, sticky, or need to be handled with kid gloves". Pg56



Heartlove
Digital Artwork
RGB 1920x1280
Photoshop


"Kissing, we share one breath, open the sealed fortress of our body to our lover."
Pg. 76


Statement: I wanted to keep this artwork simple too. With keeping my blog having a white background, it looks like the lady, man and hearts are floating. This connects to the statement of the open love between too people kissing.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Dinner and a Movie

Colors, lighting, shape, contrast and flow all came to be while working on the project “Dinner and a Movie”. My colors portray a sense of mi...